Thursday, May 10, 2007

Update...ish

You know, I really think that blogging is completely out of style. Seriously, it's now akin to neon bracelets and mismatched socks. Oh, and Cyndi Lauper. Though we all know that Cindy Lauper never truly goes out of style.

It seems that Facebook is the new black. Feel free to add me.

Anyway, here's bullet point updates:

-I am STILL in need of a roommate. Seriously. If you know anyone...let me know!

-I got my degree!! WHOO! I now have little initials after my name.

-I'm also on a job hunt. And I am so very, very...very under qualified for everything I've applied for. Sigh.

-Roomates. Ugh.

-fait accomplit is back on a roll! We're releasing a spring issue, and I hope to see all my nearest and dearest at my final fait accomplit release party ever.

K.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Mike Perschon said...

blogging is still the black. Facebook is like guys wearing pink when Don Johnson was on Miami Vice. I'll still be blogging in a year...facebook will likely have been replaced by something else. Like boat shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home