Monday, February 19, 2007

Fun in Fairmont

...or perhaps drunken goodtimes in Fairmont!!

So here we are! Chel, Geoff and I are currently enjoying supreme inebriation in Fairmont, B.C. We stumbled across wireless internet, and Chelsey packed her laptop. Synopsis? This has been awesome!! Not only did I get to experience amazing vacation sex (Chel was napping...ahem..cough cough *averts eyes...*) but we bought two 2'6's of rum and a few bottles of wine, then decided it wasn't enough and stumbled BACK to the liquor store. Then I opened a wine cork with my teeth. Oh yeah. I'm classy. You can dress her up...

Anyway, we are having a lot of fun. How is everyone else's reading week going? I will post pics as soon as I have some decent ones. Geoff and I are going skiing the day after tomorrow. That should have some good pictures to it!!! Plus any drunken shenanigans we might get ourselves into.

READ MAGIK BEANS EVERY THURSDAY!!! If you are an avid reader, you already know the website and have added it to your list of Favorites . If not, look at my last post and get over there! Mike is an amazing writer, give it a gander!

K.

Quote du Jour
'I need alcohol to remedy this situation...I cannot beat this shitfuck...bullocks....'
-Chelsey * in reference to Spyro*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home